AtoZ Junior Keyboarding Course
Early Keyboard Confidence For Juniors
- Is your child in Year 1, 2 or 3 and using a computer keyboard?
- Are they ‘hunting and pecking’ the keys when they type?
- Do you sometimes type their work for them because they are so slow?
- Does your child sometimes get frustrated trying to type?
- Would you like your young child to type faster and feel more confident?
If you have answered yes - we can help your child!
A fantastic course that your young child can complete at home in their own time. They will learn to use the correct fingers on the keys, giving them a huge head start for school. They can then follow up with one of our touch typing courses.
- Type faster using both the left and right hands
- Type more confidently using the correct fingers
- Improve their alphabet recognition
- Increase manual dexterity
- Spelling confidence
- Complete homework faster!
- Familiarity with technology
- Readiness for touch typing
- End of course certificate
- 15 weeks of lessons with a fun and interactive lesson every week!
- Weekly motivational virtual stickers!
- Typing Tutors will issue an end of course certificate!
- Musical videos to warm up the fingers!
- Learn to type the alphabet, sight words, word patterns, phrases.
- FastTrack to touch typing- Move on to our 12-week remote tutor-supported course and get 5% off the fee (excludes one to one lessons).