With the Easter holiday approaching, here is a typing quiz for children (and their parents!) How many can you get right? Why not try our typing challenge and see how fast you can type?
- Can you find and type these words on the keyboard?
- Easter egg
- Which hand should you type these letters with?
- Which finger should you type these letters with?
- What is the longest word you can find on the top row of the keyboard, the row that starts with QWERTY? (you can use letters more than once). A clue, what did people type on before using a computer keyboard?
- How many words can you find on the middle row of the keyboard, that starts with ASDF? You can use letters more than once.
- Try our typing challenge, how fast can you type?
Happy Easter everybody! From the Type IT! Team
Answers to Question 2
A (left) K (right) P (right) Q (left) N (right).
Answers to Question 3
J (right index) F (left index) I (right middle finger) E (left middle finger) Y (right index finger).