It’s Monday morning and as we are all back sitting at our desks, it’s worth taking a moment to check that you are set up correctly.
Here is our little checklist when the children come in for their typing lessons each week:
- Desk is in line with belly button.
- Arms are at 90° angle to the desk.
- Forearms are resting on the desk (e.g. wrists are not breaking off the edge). Option to use wrist supports.
- Eyes are level with top of screen.
- Feet are resting on the floor, or a footstool.
- Is the chair comfortable and supportive?
Have I missed any?