Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
This Site is owned and controlled by Type IT!. The information and data on this Site is subject to revision without notice and Type IT! may revise the Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this notice. By accessing and/or browsing the Site, you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Site are the property of Type IT! and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the Site for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the Site. In the normal course of browsing through the site Type IT! agree to your printing or downloading to a stand alone personal computer extracts for personal use provided both that Type IT! is the acknowledged source including the reference http://www.typeitforkids.co.uk and that Type IT! may revoke this permission at any time.
- The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Type IT! makes no express or implied warranties or representations in relation to it. This includes, without limitation, any implied warranties or representations of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness or accuracy.
- Type IT! shall not be liable
for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of the Site or any information contained or derived from it (even where Type IT! has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.
- Type IT! shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external sites or resources to which it has hyperlinks and might not endorse or approve of any material on sites linked from or to this Site. In particular you should note that Home Pages of Branches affiliated to Type IT! are individually responsible for their content and expression of opinions. Type IT! does not take responsibility for the content of or opinions expressed in any external Branch site and might not endorse or approve of all or any material on the site.
All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this Web site are copyright Type IT! and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Type IT!. or using this Web site as a shopping or learning resource. Any other use of materials on this Web site–including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication–without the prior written permission of Type IT! is strictly prohibited.
Website Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Type IT!. and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or assigns. The site and its contents are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.K. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you have no right or license to access this Web Site and you should not do so.
- You are authorised to download one copy of the material on this Web Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. In doing so, you may not remove or in any way alter any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice. Except as allowed in the preceding sentence, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this Web Site without the prior written consent of Type IT!. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this Web Site, other than the limited right to use set forth above, are transferred to you.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. Price information is subject to change without notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Type IT! and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Type IT! has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy:
Type IT! lessons are charged termly in advance.
All lessons are booked with the full intention of them being delivered by your Type IT! tutor, however, in the unlikely event that it becomes necessary for us to cancel a lesson, we will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible and we will always seek to offer you an alternative time or date that is suitable for you. Should this not be possible, then upon your request, the lesson fee (if prepaid) will be refunded to you in full.
You may cancel your Type IT! lessons at any time, and any fees paid by you for lessons not taken, upon your request, will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
We do not offer any kind of “money back” guarantee.