Book Your Course Today!
10 Week Remote Course
You can join this course at any time.
- 1-hour lesson each week to be completed in your own time by a specified day when your tutor will check your work.
- Choose how quickly you wish to learn. Most choose a 10-week course but you can do a 2 week or 5-week course.
- You will have an assigned tutor to check your work remotely and give you detailed written feedback based on analysis of keystrokes.
- Ideal for older children and adults. May not be suitable for younger students with a moderate/severe SpLD.
Flexible Course With Tutor Support Suitable For Adults & Children 9+
10 Week Remote Course Plus+
Two Zoom lessons with a personal tutor to help your child feel more confident on their touch typing journey.
- Followed up by a tutor-supported 8-week remote course.
- Options to add more Zoom lessons as and when required.
- Suitable for those students aged 9+ and those that may have a mild to moderate SpLD.
Mix of Zoom & Remote Lessons For Those Students That Need A Little Extra Help. Age 9+
12 Week Remote Touch Typing Course for DofE Skill - Bronze, Silver, Gold
3-month course (12 weeks). You can join this course at any time.
- 1-hour lesson each week to be completed in your own time by a specified day.
- You will have an assigned tutor to check your work remotely and give you feedback.
- We will complete your DofE Assessor report directly with the DofE
Learn how to touch type for your DofE Award!
1 Week Intensive Holiday Courses
Live on Zoom or at our Centres in Harrow & Sutton
- Courses run throughout the school holidays
- Live in our virtual classroom with our team of friendly and experienced tutors OR
- Learn in one of our centres on selected weeks in July and August
- Learn all of the keys in just one week!
- Fun and engaging lessons.
- Software to keep and use after the course.
- Dyslexia friendly with a ratio of 1 tutor to 3 students.
Next course: Summer Courses throughout July and August
For All Students From Age 9+
Specialist Typing Course For Children With Dyslexia
- A slower-paced course compared to the 10-week remote course.
- Lessons are more bite-sized to avoid overloading their working memory.
- Emphasis is on learning by muscle memory and repetition.
- Builds up slowly by learning letter pairs, patterns, words, then simple sentences.
- A dedicated tutor will monitor your child's progress and give you weekly feedback by email.
- Rolling course for a minimum of 3 months, where students are encouraged to type for 10 minutes per day rather than having to complete set work each week.
A specialist course with tutor support. Age 9+
Personalised Private Client Service
- Wendy Petersen, Founder and Course Director, will be your personal tutor.
- Includes an initial 'meet and greet' face-to-face on Zoom to establish the best plan of action for your child.
- Wendy will create and design a course just for your child.
- A mix of independent learning and Zoom lessons as and when required.
- Personalised video feedbacks by Wendy.
- Direct contact with Wendy via Whatsapp.
- Voice notes to support regular feedback.
Suitable for Age 8+.
One to One Lessons
FACE TO FACE ON ZOOM
- Face to face lessons can be booked in advance.
- Regular tutor each week.
- Practice assigned between lessons.
- Course will be designed specifically to the needs of your child.
- Parent is welcome to sit and observe throughout the lesson.
- Can be added on to any of our other courses.
- From £50/hour.